NEW FORMAT!!

Ok everybody, we switching gears here. So the new deal is this, every week we'll do a sketch update rather than everyday (everybody is a lil too busy for this everyday BullShit). And with that said, we want to see EVERYTHING- thumbnails, sketches, comps, and finished products- whatever. inspire each other to get up off our asses, and get sketching!
another thing has been suggested as well for the blog and I wanted to see what everyone else thought. the proposal is this, every week we have a theme or challenge and at the end of the week you have the option to submit the theme or your own thang- up to you. <--- I'm down with this idea ;)

actually scrap the proposal... let's do it :P


WEEK 1 THEME: (*drum roll*)...... CHICKS AND BOTS!!!

3 comments:

  devin platts

June 9, 2010 at 4:15 PM

so what's the 'deadline' of week 1 exactly?

  tooled

June 9, 2010 at 9:00 PM

Hmm, I wonder how Sunday night sounds for everyone, I'd prefer it start fresh on Monday... but that may just be me ;)

  Eric Vedder

June 10, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Yeah I think Monday is a great start to the week.

The Plan

A sketch every day whether it's a sketch on a napkin or 23 hr study, it's due today!